Promotions in the supply of propane gas
IN THE GREATER MONTREAL
Avoid running out of propane gas by choosing one of our practical solutions!
Take advantage of our tank rental service!
Details: 1 855-435-3538 or email@example.com
Your propane gas distributor and supplier
In GREATER MONTREAL
Clean, non-toxic, affordable and versatile, propane gas has many qualities. It is used as a source of energy at home, in businesses, in agriculture, and on the road.
At Pétrole & Propane Bélanger, we offer various services to meet all of these needs:
- Sale, installation, service
- Automatic or on-call delivery
- Cylinder or tank rental
- Residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial
- Emergency service
Propane gas: an advantageous source of energy
Propane gas is a fossil fuel that comes either from petroleum by refining or from gas using chemical processes. Extracted from the subsoil, it is then stored in a liquid state, so as to occupy as little space as possible. It will then be transported by boat, then by tanker trucks.
What are the benefits of propane gas?
Offering excellent energy efficiency, propane offers many significant advantages. Propane gas emits less greenhouse gases than many other fossil fuel sources and represents an excellent energy alternative for heating, cooking, refrigeration and as fuel for machinery. Indeed, whether for the residential, commercial or industrial sector, propane is an excellent source of energy to operate your appliances or to propel your machinery.
Moreover, since the standards governing this sector are very strict, this makes propane a safe option. Propane is a liquid that evaporates on contact with air, so the risk of soil contamination is zero. Thus, your tank containing propane can be buried underground without any risk. In addition, propane is the fuel that releases the least greenhouse gases. A great benefit in terms of ecology.
Other benefits of propane include:
- Energy Efficiency: Propane is a very efficient energy source. For the same amount of energy produced, propane consumption is often lower than that of other energy sources.
- Versatility of Use: Propane can be used for a variety of applications, from heating, cooking, heating water, and even drying clothes.
- Energy independence: Propane can be stored locally, which can provide some energy independence, especially in the event of a power outage.
- Accessibility: Propane is easily transportable and storable, so it may be a viable option for rural or remote areas where access to electricity or natural gas may be limited. What’s more, with tanks equipped with telemetry systems and the automatic replenishment service offered by Bélanger, you don’t even have to worry about planning your propane deliveries.
- Economy and price stability: Propane is one of the least expensive fuels in Canada, but it also has the advantage of displaying more stable prices than other fuels, because propane is available in large quantities in Canadian reserves. It is therefore less sensitive to the vagaries of supply and demand.
- Durable: Propane does not degrade over time, so it can be stored for very long periods of time without losing its properties.
- Quick installation: You have the option of buying or renting a propane tank and the installation and connection can be planned in a few days. The installation itself only takes a few hours.
Another benefit of propane gas
Propane gas is perfect for outdoor use. Indeed, propane tanks and cylinders can be stored outside, even in very cold weather since the liquid can only evaporate if the temperature reaches -44 degrees Celsius. This advantage makes propane very attractive for both the commercial and industrial sectors.
THE PRESSURE GAUGE OF YOUR PROPANE GAS TANK IS EASY TO READ
To gauge how much gas you have left, lift the tank lid and check the percentage displayed on the gauge.
If this is 35% or less, call us to schedule the next delivery.
Easy as pie!
Subscribe to our telemetry service
Subscribe to our telemetry service and by downloading our app, you will be able to view your propane consumption and level from anywhere. Plus, as soon as your tank drops below 35%, we’ll schedule automatic delivery to ensure you never run out of product.
OUR PROPANE CYLINDER INSTALLATION SERVICE
Pétrole & Propane Bélanger provides rental and installation services for propane gas tanks in various regions of Quebec. All propane tanks and speciality products for the residential, commercial and agricultural sectors installed by our technicians meet the stringent DOT / ASME standards. With such a wide range of possibilities, we are confident we can meet all your needs!
THE TERRITORY WE SERVE
Are you located on the North Shore, the South Shore or in the Greater Montreal area?
Ask our team for the delivery and installation of propane gas appliances (furnaces, stoves, water heaters).
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Contact our customer service and one of our representatives will advise you.